Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's Okay To Suck! (VEDA Day 2)

Yesterday, when I filmed my latest vlog, I thought that I'd have it in by the end of the night, but unfortunately life got in the way and I wasn't able to publish yesterday's video until this afternoon. Maybe today's video will be about overcoming obstacles or something encouraging like that. In this one, I mostly talk about how we just really aren't that great when we're starting something new. But you have to keep going if you want to be good at something. Even with the effort of filming this latest video in HD, I made the discovery that it just isn't enough. I have to find more light, stop saying, "Y'know" so much and for Pete's sake, learn how to edit my video's properly! To be honest, I haven't really even gotten back on the wagon with my weight loss yet, but I need to start. I think even starting again there's the knowledge that I'll probably suck when I get back on the wagon and start exercising and eating right. But this video is about doing it anyway. It's okay to suck when you start out at something or restart something to get to a goal you really want to accomplish.


No comments:

Post a Comment