Friday, December 17, 2010

Weigh in Day! Week 3!

I have had a rollercoaster week. I was fairly good on my diet most days, but I was only so-so on my exercising. You know how it is, right? I wasn't expecting double digits this week. I hadn't put in the work to accomplish that. When it gets hard for us to get dressed for the gym, it's time for a boost of motivation! Right now, I'm busy creating a playlist for myself. It has some of the best motivational movie theme songs from the 80s and 90s, mixed with some classic 70s Elton John. What do you do to keep yourself motivated? Comment and let me know.

I have lost 3 POUNDS this week. So far, that is 14 Pounds overall! I'll definitely celebrate over those numbers this holiday season!

As much as I'd like to see those Biggest Loser double digits, I know it won't happen until I commit to the cardio. Right now, I'm still warming into it with 15 minute intervals. In a couple of weeks, I'm going to be doing 30 minutes, and also trying out a new exercise regimen at home because I won't have access to the gym for about a week. The challenge will be exercising at home because I don't really think of the home as a place to workout. It's a place to sit in front of the television or my computer. This will be the last weigh-in until January 7th, so for now, I'm excited. I can't wait to see what I can lose on my own without the help of a gym!

1 comment:

  1. For motivation I rely primarily on aspirational clothing. Like I have a race shirt from 2 years ago, that's been tight since I got it and I keep it on my door so I don't get lazy. Though I also buy underarmour stuff that's close-fitting so that the shame keeps me going haha.

    ReplyDelete